Stainless Steel Blast Chiller / Freezer
- Unit can both chill and freeze cooked and uncooked food
- Shelves can fit (5) full size sheet pans / trays; maximum weight capacity of 55 lb.
- 57 lb. chilling capacity (149/37 degrees Fahrenheit); 35 lb. freezing capacity (149/-0 degrees F)
- Set working cycles by time or by included probe, which must inserted into the core of the product
- Uses R404A refrigerant; 120V
Utilize the Eurodib BCB05US 38″ stainless steel blast chiller / freezer to rapidly chill or freeze food at your bakery, ice cream shop, or restaurant. Quickly and efficiently cool your food through the temperature danger zone to protect meats, fish, and other foods from bacteria. You can use this unit for blast chilling or freezing cooked or uncooked food, and its shelves can support five full size pans with a maximum capacity of 55 lb.
Complete with a core temperature probe inside of the cabinet, you can ensure your foods are arriving at the ideal temperature. You can control the working cycles of this blast chiller by using the probe or by time. The Eurodib BCB05US blast chiller is capable of lowering 57 lb. of food from 149 to 37 degrees Fahrenheit in its chilling cycle and 35 lb. of food from 149 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. With both the interior and exterior made from high-quality stainless steel, the unit will hold up to the rigors of commercial establishments while remaining easy to clean.
Operate the unit with an intuitive electric control panel, which allows for quick manipulation of cycles. An automatic defrost system simplifies maintenance, and it also sports an incorporated condensing unit and thick insulation for superior temperature retention. The unit uses R404A refrigerant, and it requires a 120V electrical connection for operation